Palma de Mallorca. The Sol Meliá hotel chain has once more launched its traditional promotion “50,000 rooms”, allowing users to book from the 6th to the 13th of March 2009 a total of 50,000 rooms starting from 21 euros per person a night, for stays throughout 2009.
This year, the hotel campaign has expanded and improved the promotion by adding hotels from its brands, ME by Meliá, Gran Meliá and Innside to those other brands that participated last year - Tryp, Sol and Meliá. This way, Sol Meliá puts a wide range of destinations and locations at the disposal of the public, while facilitating access to its most exclusive hotels at unbeatable prices.
Here are some examples of the promotion that customers can have access to by visiting www.solmelia.com or calling 0808 234 1953 (Prices per room excluding taxes):
- Meliá White House in London at (80 GBP)
- Tryp Gran Vía in Madrid at 39 euros
- Tryp Oceanic in Valencia at 45 euros
- Sol Mirlos Tordos in Majorca at 39 euros
- Meliá Granada at 65 euros
- Meliá Vendôme in Paris at 80
- Meliá Berlin at 80 euros
- Gran Meliá Colón in Seville at 120 euros
- Gran Meliá Victoria in Palma de Mallorca at 120 euros
- Me Barcelona at 120 euros