ibtm world: Hosted Buyer applications are open
Barcelona. Applications for the ibtm world (formerly EIBTM) Hosted Buyer Programme are now being accepted. This year’s show is taking place in Barcelona, 17-19 November. The ibtm world Hosted Buyer Programme welcomes 4,000 top level buyers and planners to attend the show and conduct international business with a selection of 3,000 industry-leading venues, hotels, destinations, technology, business travel and event services providers representing over 150 countries, under one roof.
The meetings professionals who apply to attend this event as Hosted Buyers will be chosen based on their authority to organise, influence or make budgetary decisions for meetings, events, incentives and corporate travel. Successful applicants will benefit from:
- A personalised diary of appointments with international exhibitors of their choice
- Flexible attendance options, including fully hosted, semi-hosted or appointment only
- Tailored educational seminars and keynotes for associations, corporates, agencies and Spanish speaking workshops for Hosted Buyers based in Spain
- Complimentary travel and transfers
- Complimentary accommodation in a fantastic selection of 4/5* hotels
- Invitations to a number of networking events across Barcelona
- Access to VIP Hosted Buyer lounges, providing complimentary lunch, refreshments and Wi-Fi
- The opportunity to attend a post event tour to a choice of beautiful destinations, including Cannes, Florence, Valencia and Zurich, plus a pre-event tour to Moscow.