Special offer. Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa has teamed with Sofitel Luxury Hotel’s network of hotels in Australia and New Zealand to offer an added incentive for conference planners and bookers looking to hold their next meeting in Fiji, inviting those who book and qualify the chance to enjoy two-nights accommodation for two people at a Sofitel of their choice locally, including a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and breakfast for two*. Sofitel hotels locations include Melbourne, Werribee Park in Victoria, Sydney, Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Queenstown.
To be eligible, conference bookers must confirm a group booking for more than 50 rooms or more per night, with a minimum stay of two nights required at the Sofitel Fiji resort & Spa. The incentive, conference or event must be a new booking made prior to 31 October 2009, and for travel by 31 May 2010. Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa’s accommodation rates start from 88 euros for a resort view room, (including taxes) plus a Champagne breakfast for two at the hotel’s Lagoon restaurant. For a limited time, Sofitel’s full day delegate rate has been reduced from 28 euros per person to just 21 euros per person, which includes a one-hour complimentary poolside welcome cocktail reception in Fiji with standard lighting and audio.
Director of Conferences and Events for Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, Nicholas Mina, says the offer is not only a great deal for clients, but offers an added incentive for planners looking for a tropical short haul backdrop to host their next conference or event. “Our day delegate rates start from just 21 euros per person, which when combined with Sofitel Fiji’s fantastic room rates and the terrific airline deals in the marketplace at present make Fiji difficult to look past in terms of affordability and the WOW factor for guests.”
For enquiries, please contact Nicholas Mina, nicholas.mina@. sofitelfiji.com.fjwww.sofitelfiji.com.fj
*Terms and conditions apply. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Valid for groups of 50 rooms or more per night with a minimum of two nights stay.
2. Valid for new bookings only and must be booked by 31 October 2009 for travel by 31 May 2010.
3. Welcome cocktail reception includes standard pool lighting and audio. Any additional lighting or theming will be quoted on request.
4. Beverage includes local beer, house wine and soft drinks. Food includes Chef’s selection of canapés.
5. Accommodation at Sofitel Australia or New Zealand is valid until 30 November 2010 and is subject to availability at time of request.