Lviv Convention Bureau has created a development package for the local conference industry, which is aimed at financial, expert and informational support for organizers of national and international conferences to be held in Lviv in 2021. Lviv City Council supports the initiative with 1 million UAH (~ 30.000 €).
the package includes:
• 1 million UAH (40 winners get 25,000 UAH each) for international and national associations / organizations that are ready to hold conferences in Lviv in 2021
• special proposals for renting conference halls and hotel accommodation from local businesses
• full support: coordination with local business and professional environment from Lviv Convention Bureau
• organizing of site inspections before the conference
• a personal conference manager
• opportunity to publish information about the conference on the LCB website and social networks.
• Recommendations and checklists for planning and holding events in Lviv from Lviv Convention Bureau.
For participation in the competition It is necessary to apply until November 30. The selection results will be announced on the LCB website in the first half of December 2020.
In the meantime Lviv won the right to hold an international symposium of wireless systems within the IEEE international conference on intelligent data acquisition and advanced computing systems, the IEEE IDAACS SWS in 2022.
Beforehand the Lviv Convention Bureau in cooperation with the National University “Lviv Polytechnic” presented Lviv at the online conference IEEE IDAACS in Dortmund, where it competed with two other Ukrainian cities.