Kuala Lumpur. To date, the national bureau has secured a total of 42 business events comprising of corporate meetings, conventions, exhibitions and incentives for the year 2020. The events will bring in more than 65,000 delegates primarily from healthcare, telecommunications, science and technology industries.
Some of the highlights of events includes:
1. Meetings of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers -ICANN 2020
2. 19th International Congress on Infectious Diseases (ICID)
3. 2nd International Medical & Aesthetic Conference and Exhibition, IMACE 2020
4. ITA-AITES World Tunnel Congress (WTC) 2020 and General Assembly
5. 57th IFLA World Congress and IFLA2020 World Landscape Architects Summit
6. 5th ASIA-PACIFIC GLAUCOMA CONGRESS
7. 11th Asia Pacific Paediatric Endocrine Society (APPES) Biennial Scientific Meeting in conjunction with the 42nd Annual Congress of the Malaysian Paediatric Association (MPA)
8. 13th Congress of the Asian-Pacific Society of Atherosclerosis and Vascular Disease
9. Men’s Health World Congress 2020
10. 30th PAN PACIFIC CONGRESS 2020
11. Control World 2020
In line with the Government’s aspiration in achieving 30 million tourist arrivals, MyCEB will continuously showcase Malaysia as Asia’s Business Events Hub at several international roadshows as Malaysia is the perfect venue for business events destination. Together with the Visit Malaysia 2020 campaign happening this year, this will be the add on for the delegates to experience and will be amplified with a multitude of splendours - cultural, heritage, natural, geographical, historical alongside festivities and attractions throughout the year. Simultaneously, the campaign promises the best of Malaysia’s products and services as a compelling business events hub.