Live communication agencies worldwide can now compete for the Heavent Awards 2019, taking place 28 March 2019 at the Palais des Festivals de Cannes, during the tradeshow Heavent Meetings 27 & 28 March. The submission deadline is 4 February 2019.
It’s an opportunity to remember their brilliant expertise and achievements and give the agency increased awareness in front of the corporate jury, the organisers say. Jury members include Groupe Bouygues, Nespresso, Uber, Dessange, SNCF, Valeo, Faurecia, Leroy Merlin, Nissan and Transdev.
Agencies can enter their best 2018 events for the following nine categories:
- Event Award B2C
- Event Award B2B
- Internal communication Event Award
- Exceptional Event Award
- Sport/Cultural/Educational or Entertainment Event Award
- Integrated or Multichannel Event Award
- Brand experience Event Award
- Forum/Summit/Congress/Fair Award
- Incentive/Travel/Teambuilding Award.
For further information and to enter an event: http://www.heavent-awards.com/candidature/?lang=en
Email-address for further information: email@example.com