More than 6,000 MICE, hospitality, and marketing professionals from across the UK and Europe have already registered for Cvent’s annual industry conference, Cvent Connect Europe, which will take place on 10-11 November 2020 as a virtual event.
After a record-breaking virtual North America event in August, Cvent has also seen record-setting registration numbers for the free 2-day European virtual experience, says the technology provider for the events industry.
The company recently unveiled its full speaker line-up, which delivers a broad mix of industry leaders from across the MICE space including:
- An interview with IHG CEO Keith Barr in the session: Leading in Challenging Times. Keith will share his thoughts on the state of the hospitality industry, the challenges facing MICE and transient business, and how he's leading IHG toward recovery.
- Hugh Brasher, Event Director, London Marathon Events and James Rees, Executive Director, Conferences & Events, ExCel London / President, ICCA will talk about adapting and evolving in the current climate. In the session: The 2020 Challenge - The 2021 Opportunity they will discuss the common challenges faced by venues and event organisers and how collaboration between industry and tech partners can fuel recovery and help plan for safer meetings and events in 2021.
- Chris Skeith, CEO, AEO, Cecilia Lavin, President, ILEA UK and Julian Agostini, Founder and MD, Mash Media will share their views on a panel discussion entitled, The Event Industry Stands Together in 2020 – Are Policymakers Responding?
- Gloria Guevara Manzo, CEO, World Travel & Tourism Council, Maud Bailly, CEO Southern Europe, Accor and Sebastien Tondeur, CEO, MCI Suisse SA will share their views on a panel discussion entitled Travel 2021: The CEO Outlook.
- An interview with Radisson CEO Federico J. González who will discuss the challenges facing the hospitality industry throughout Europe, the future of meetings and events, and what it takes to lead in a crisis.
- A Women in Leadership panel with Lorraine Copes, Founder, BAME in Hospitality, Stephanie Dubois, Senior Event Director, SAP, Ciara Feely, Sales Strategist & Author of Steps to WIN. With the global meetings and events industry predominantly made up of women, this session will reflect on the progress made so far and explore what comes next for women in leadership.
Other highlights of the conference include are educational sessions, 1:1 appointments for more personalised conversations and virtual product and exhibitor booths.
To register or learn more, visit the Cvent Connect website.