Events technology provider Cvent has unveiled a new virtual event solution, the Cvent Engagement Hub. Built to work seamlessly with Cvent’s suite of event marketing and management solutions, the Engagement Hub delivers, according to Cvent, a „fully branded, turnkey virtual event experience“. The Cvent platform powers all event types – whether in-person, virtual, or hybrid – providing organisations with one solution to run their entire events programme.
The Cvent Engagement Hub includes fully integrated, enterprise-class webcasting technology that allows planners and marketers to deliver immersive, interactive content to any device, anywhere in the world.
The Cvent Virtual Attendee Hub will also power Cvent’s annual event technology conferences, Cvent Connect US, on 25th and 26th August, and Cvent Connect Europe, on 6th October in London. More than 23,000 event professionals, marketers, and hospitality professionals have already registered for the US event.
According to Cvent, the Engagement Hub enables professionals to:
- Leverage one platform for a consistent, fully branded experience at each step of the virtual event lifecycle including promotion, registration, and all aspects of the virtual experience including a native mobile app.
- Deliver high quality, secure event content, live, simulive, or on-demand, to any user, on any device, anywhere in the world.
- Collect rich attendee and digital event data including per attendee engagement scores, session & web analytics, and dynamic surveys for follow-up.
- Attract sponsors and exhibitors with virtual booths, video conferencing, sponsored sessions, and the ability to pre-schedule appointments to increase lead generation and drive brand awareness.
- Provide key stakeholders with insights to maximise event ROI and profitability – challenges that planners and marketers often face with virtual events.
- Access 24/7 support from Cvent’s care team, plus virtual event-specific offerings for full project management, webcast & speaker support, and advanced video production.
“Since March, we’ve helped our customers manage over 60,000 virtual events, giving us valuable insight into what a successful virtual experience looks like“, said Cvent CMO Patrick Smith.