Meetings technology provider Cvent announced that it has trained and certified more than 20,000 marketers, event planners, and hospitality professionals (1,600 in Europe and the UK) through its free training and certification programme.
The company is temporarily offering all of its Cvent Certifications and training programmes to anyone in the industry free of charge until 31st August. Certifications typically have been offered only to Cvent customers. Cost can be up to €1,594 for an individual to get certified and trained across the entire Cvent platform.
Also included in the programme are hundreds of free live, virtual training sessions and certification study groups, hosted by Cvent experts.
In addition to the Cvent Certification exams, the company offers live virtual certification preparation sessions hosted by Cvent experts and provide complimentary access to the Cvent event management platform during the exam period.
The certifications offered include:
- Event Management Certification
- Event Management Advanced Certification
- Mobile Event App Certification
- Venue Sourcing Certification
- Virtual Events (training course starting 8th July, certification to follow)
- Coming soon: Certifications for Hybrid Events, Event Marketing, and for Social Tables – Cvent’s event diagramming and seating tool
- Cvent Supplier Network Certification
- Coming soon: Cvent Event Diagramming Certification