ICCA. Diane, who is Sales and Marketing Director at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre and Suzanne, Head of Associations at London and Partners provide a wealth of experience and knowledge from the venue and destination side of the market and of the association industry.
The annual ICCA UK & Ireland Conference will take place this week on 11th and 12th March.
Diane Waldron comments: “ICCA UK & Ireland is one of the organisation’s strongest and most forward-thinking chapters. As a chapter we continuously seek to improve and I am excited to see that continue through both Suzanne’s support and our hard-working committee.”
Suzanne Singleton comments on her appointment as Deputy Chair: “I feel honoured to be appointed in this new role, I am focused on the development of the Association and with my experience I truly feel I can make a difference. The ICCA UK & Ireland Chapter is a brilliant organisation that shapes the future for international meetings and provides members with a wealth of education, communication channels and networking opportunities.”
“I am looking forward to the challenges and opportunities ahead, I am in this role at a time when the chapter is stronger than ever. We are all eager to continue this success and create a great platform for all our members.” concludes Diane.
The UK & Ireland Chapter’s Executive Committee is made up of:
• Diane Waldron – QEII Centre
• Samantha Shamkh – ExCel London
• Jackie Boughton – Barbican
• Laura Tully – Manchester Central
• Grainne Ni Ghiollagain – SoolNua
• Alex Donaldson – IMEX Group
• John Martinez – Shocklogic
• Julie Watterston – Watterston Associates
• Jamie Ades – VisitBritain
• Laurie Scott – Visit Aberdeen
• Suzanne Singleton – London & Partners
• Kathleen Warden – Scottish Event Campus